Wednesday 13 March 2013

Cushions to Sofas and Beds

Hello! We already talked about painting pillows, beds and sofas now is just missing a post of pillows so you get creative to paint them or to see wide range of diferent types you can find. I love to paint, and I can't wait to paint some pillows to my bed and my sofa, but I still have to way because my sofa is dead, complety used, ugly, I have to do something with it! Do you have any ideas for it?

By the way, if you don't want to paint them you can also buy that paper there you print the image that you like and, with iron, stuck it. But use a good paper and follow correctly the instructions otherwise the paint will fall with time.

What do you think? There are some beautiful ones isn't it? I have some ideas I want to do, but I have to study till June, I really can't wait for Summer, I have so many ideas to put in practice. What have you been doing these days? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment