Sunday 17 March 2013

Need help for my two sofas!

Hi everyone! I need your help, I have two sofas, really old sofas which my parents bough when I was a little girl and when my brother was born so it as like 14 years. As you know, with two kids jumping around, playing and painting on it and eating on it and, it's just a huge mess. They are green and they are made from a fabric that I dont know the name, but when you tough it looks like pelage.
They are like this:
 
The parts A, B and C, from both sides, fall apart.

And they have this color:


So, as you can see it's a dark color to paint on.

I was thinking to take out parts A, B and C, because the rest is really good, and make new ones but I don't know how, I had to sew but I am afraid it won't be perfect. Don't know how to do it.

Do you have any idea for me? Let me know! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment