Thursday 10 July 2014

DIY / How to make a Notebook

Hello! I tried to make a notebook. It is not as perfect as I wanted but I like it anyway and also I have to say it was my first trial. My problem was that it was impossible for me to pierce the covers so I had to glue them and also that the fabric was a little bit difficult to work with. But hope it gives you some ideas! 

This is the material I needed:

Cut two pieces of cardboard to make the covers.

Cut two pieces of fabric to quilt the covers.


Don't glue a little strip so you can open easily the cover.

To decorate the inside part, cut two pieces of paperboard.

Pierce the sheets and use a ribbon to keep them together.





Cut four strips per cover for decoration.

And glue them.





The result:


My conclusions: I should have used a thinner fabric because it would be easier to work with. I also should have pierced the covers and made a nicer lace on top. I also want to decorate the outside of the covers but i don't know how yet.
Well, hope you like it and, don't forget it, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment