Wednesday 2 July 2014

DIY Pendant Necklace

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being away for months! There are no excuses, only that I really hadn't time to make posts so I decided to let the blog rest for a little bit. The good news is that I came back and the bigger good news is that I joined the Do It Yourself (DIY) fever! I'm so excited! So, I have been wondering how can I make necklaces, earrings and bracelets. So I searched A LOT on the internet and found some really cute and amazing ideas which i'm gonna show to you and also try to make my self! First of all let me show to you some things I found and that I want to do.

1- I didn't found really pretty earrings and that is something I want to invest. I'm gonna try to make a post only with ideas and tips to make your own earrings. It is something all the women around the world use and should definitely have more information on internet about how to make them. Today I will show you ones that I made! (You can find this earrings in this link)


2 - Chunky Necklace DIY (follow this link for more details)


 3 - DIY White pearl necklace (Find it in this link)




 4 - DIY Chunky Braid Necklace (follow this link)



 5 - DIY Chic: Layered Statement Necklace (find it in this link)



6 - DIY Vintage Buttons Necklace (in this link)



 7- Emerald Green Sew On Jewel ‘N Chain Necklace (you can find it in this link)



8 - DIY Pearl Cluster Chain Necklace (follow this link for more information)



9-Rope and Chain Braided Necklace DIY (find it in this link)



10 - DIY Tutorial: Glitter Feather Necklace (Find it in this link)



Hope you enjoyed my suggestions, they are amazingly well done and they are so easy to make, you should try because I'm sure I will!
So, now, i'm gonna show you my first attempt with DIY.


In first place, this is what you need:


In second place, let's see how I made it!









As you can see, it was really simple. If you have any doubt just ask. Hope you liked it, cause I sure did! See you tomorrow! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment