Friday 11 July 2014

DIY / How to make a Pearl Necklace and Bracelet

Hey! Today I have for you a gorgeous pearl necklace and bracelet. It took me almost 2 hours to make it because it takes time and also because I was all the time checking in the mirror how it was.



So, this is all the material you are going to need. I forgot to add one more hoop and one more hook before I took the picture (you need two hoops for the bracelet and other two to the necklace and a hook to each one). 


Let's start with the necklace.
1 - In first place, choose the size of the chain, it is going to be the size of your necklace. Don't forget that you are going to add to hoops and a hook, so choose your size considering that.

2 - Add two hoops and a hook to the points of the chain.


3 - Put the pearls in the pushpins.



 4 - Cut the pushpins with the size you want and make a hoop in the tip.



 The result:



Now, let's make the bracelet.
1 - Cut the chain with the size you want for the bracelet.
 2 - Add a hoop to each tip and to one of them add a hook.
 3 - Use the same method to add the pearls to the chain. I didn't put too much pearls because I didn't wanted to be too full.
 The result:


 In the end, this is what I have:

Hope you guys liked it! I loved it, it is sooo cute and beautiful. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment