Wednesday 20 February 2013

Painted Pillows

Today I has seeing that blog that i showed you from Amy Moss, I think she's great and I had this amazing idea (will tell you in a second :D). So, I saw this picture on her website:
I loveeeeeee the first one! So, I am living with my boyfriend and our house is a little bit emply cause everything is quite expensive and we are also students so we have things to pay. But, it made me curious, so I went to search for more pillows and I found these:
So I am going to buy some pillows, probabily white, which there are in many shapes, and paint the cushion cover using fabric paint.

You can also add other materials as I show you:

Hope you liked this post and that you find it usefull. :) Anything just comment. I'll start searching for pillows and then my creativity will make the rest. I'll show it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment