Saturday 23 February 2013

To start another blog or not to start another blog?

I wanted to make this blog literaly to amaze you so today I'm showing to you one of my biggest lovers : Cooking! I just love to cook, it´s amazing to create new flavours, recipes, shapes... Just amazing. So I'm starting to publishing recipes here too or in another blog, I still don't know. I'm kinda afraid this blog gets a little bit confusing and a huge mess.

Just to give you some curiosity, just look at this beauty, it's soooo perfect. For those who do not know, for those who know and for the curious ones this is called Petit Gateau which is a small cake with melted chocolate.


Just decided, I'm going to make another blog for food recipes! Feel free to visit, learn and steal recipes! Here is the link : http://tofillthestomachandthespirit.blogspot.pt .

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment